Swimming Pool Pumps
Call us to order the swimming pool equipment you need (281) 484-8840.
Swimming Pool High Performance Pumps
WhisperFlo® High Performance Pump
Energy Efficient Swimming Pool Pump
Robust thermoplastic with the Cam & Ramp™ “see thru” lid design. Self-priming, high flow with patented Funnel-Flo diffusers. 2 in. suction and discharge ports. Motor features threaded shaft and durable commercial duty 56 frame motor with NEMA square flange.
- Oversized strainer basket and volute – industry standard in pool pumps
- Standard and Energy-efficient Square Flange Motors available
- Lower HP’s deliver higher performance than industry standard
- Compatible with all cleaning systems, various filters and jet action spas
- Heavy-duty/durable construction is designed for long life
- Designed for residential and commercial applications
- New motor increases life, energy, efficiency, ease of installation and better cooling for long
IntelliFlo® VF High Performance Pump
The intelligent pool pump that changed all the rules
IntelliFlo® VF High Performance Pump is the world’s smartest swimming pool pump. Its onboard computer and intelligent software automatically calculate and program the minimum flow requirements for every pool task – filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more – to optimize performance and minimize energy use. As functions/tasks change, IntelliFlo self-adjusts to maintain optimal flow rates for further energy savings.
An Eco Select™ Brand Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined, often costing more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo® VF High Performance Pump pumps can typically cut energy use by up to 90%, generally saving up to $1,500 in utility costs annually – more where rates are higher than average. *
- Automatically monitors and adjusts flow rates to optimize performance and minimize energy use – reduces energy consumption by up to 90%
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure – loss of prime, overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities
- Permanent magnet motor and TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) design assure quietest operation of any pool pump
- Super-efficient permanent magnet motors produce far less heat and vibration, resulting in less stress and wear on pump components for longer life
- Compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® pool control systems
- CE Certified, NSF Certified, UL and CSA Listed
- Robust On Board Power Factor Correction
Swimming Pool Variable Speed Pumps
IntelliFlo® Variable Speed Pump
IntelliFlo Variable Speed is the newest member of the IntelliFlo pump family with more features than ever before!
The IntelliFlo Variable Speed features 8 speeds with a programmable time clock for each speed and an LCD screen that displays actual wattage consumption and speed settings. It is the perfect solution for customers who want the savings and performance provided by dependable IntelliFlo technology with integrated time clock settings for code compliancy or installations without automation systems.
This new IntelliFlo offers the same reliable performance and energy-savings that has made the IntelliFlo the best selling variable speed pump on the planet.
- Energy savings up to 90% versus traditional pumps*
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer to ensure the pump runs at optimum speed and duration
- Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motor design reduces noise and vibration for greater efficiency and longer pump life
- Dramatically quieter operation – as low as 45 decibels – about 4 times quieter than most traditional-style pumps.**
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design and low average operating speed makes IntelliFlo the quietest pump on earth
- Fully compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, SunTouch® and other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets and water features.
- Built in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life
IntelliFlo® VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pumps
IntelliFlo Variable Speed pumps combine variable drive technology, onboard digital intelligence, and permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) to reduce pump-related energy costs by up to 90%. The new IntelliFlo VS+SVRS model is the first swimming pool pump to feature a built-in Safety Vacuum Release System that detects drain blockage and automatically shuts the pump off.
An Eco Select™ Brand Choice: Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined, often costing residential pool owners more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo pumps can typically cut energy use up to 90%, generally saving up to $1,500 in utility costs annually…more where rates are higher than average.*
- Ability to program exact pump speeds for specfic operation – filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more – slashes energy costs up to 90%
- SVRS model complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure – overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities (SVRS model includes priming protection as well)
- No SVRS calibrations needed. Built-in SVRS cannot be turned off.
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) on SVRS model prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds on SVRS model so IntelliFlo will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life
- Compatible wth IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch® and SunTouch® pool control systems
- NSF Certified, UL and ETL listed as an ASME A220.127.116.112 Device