Pool Automation Systems
Call us to order the swimming pool equipment you need (281) 484-8840.
Swimming Pool Automation Systems
SunTouch® Swimming Pool Control System
The hands-free, automated chemical management system
SunTouch is the easy way to keep your pool and spa clean, comfortable, and ready to enjoy. With the touch of a few buttons, you can quickly program your pool and spa filtration and heating cycles to fit your schedule. And it’s just as simple to change programs or switch to manual mode for those unplanned, spontaneous plunges. With SunTouch, your pump and heater automatically run whenever you want, for as long as you want so your pool and spa are always warm and inviting.
In addition to controlling your pump and heater, the standard SunTouch package has the ability to schedule operation of additional functions, such as your lights or automatic cleaner. You can also add a third valve actuator to automate a solar heating system or water feature.
- One touch function – no complicated routine to memorize
- Ability to program pool and spa and two additional features. All circuits in the system can control four operating schedules (maximum six total schedules per system)
- Supports 4 features circuits for programming convenience
- Compatible with gas or electric heaters, heat pumps, and solar systems
- Temperature control can be set in one degree increments
- Supports one IntelliFlo® VS or VF Pump and IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorine Generator
EasyTouch® Swimming Pool Control Systems
Pool/Spa Control Systems
The EasyTouch® Control Systems family allows full control of all pool and spa features, offering a new level of convenience for pool owners looking for an affordable, convenient pool and spa control system. The system includes an easy to use control panel that is built-in to the outdoor enclosure. This panel allows for full system setup, programming, and everyday operation. In addition, EasyTouch owners can access their equipment via optional indoor control panels, spa-side remotes, and wireless hand-held remotes. When used with the new ScreenLogic2™ interface, homeowners gain added control of their pool and spa from anywhere across the globe, using their iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®, Mac™ or PC. EasyTouch comes in a variety of configurations: Pool only, Spa only or Pool/Spa combination. Plus, there’s a model with an integrated IntelliChlor® salt chlorinating system for ultimate convenience and control.
- EasyTouch Features include:
- ScreenLogic compatible
- UltraTemp® and ThermalFlo™ heat pump integration
- Support for 2 IntelliFlo® or IntelliPro® Variable Speed Pumps or 2 IntelliFlo® VF Pumps
- Supports 8 Feature circuits
- MagicStream® Laminar support
- IntelliChem™ controller support
- IntelliBrite® 5g pool and spa light support
- SpaCommand™ Spa-Side Remote support and control of IntelliFlo and IntelliPro Pumps
- Optional Controllers for added convenience: Indoor Control Panel (for 4 or 8 circuit systems), a Wireless controller (for 4 or 8 circuit systems), a QuickTouch® II wireless remote, a 4-button spa side remote, SpaCommand Spa Side Remote, and mobile access with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- All functions controlled with easy, one-button acess from the self-contained load center or optional controllers. No need to memorize operating sequences, open and close valves, or reset time clocks and thermostats
- Built-in diagnostics include automatic verification of the display, microprocessor, switches, indicators, relay outputs, valve outputs, sensor inputs, and communication ports as well as a diagnostic screen that reports failures for troubleshooting and repair purposes
- Include 150 amp breaker base with space for 10 1-in breakers
- UL and cUL approved
- Dimensions: 26 in. H x 17 in. W x 5-1/4 in. D
IntelliTouch® Swimming Pool Systems
Advanced automation systems for pool and spa
IntelliTouch® Systems automation offers superior control systems from small to the most ambitious pool and spa designs including water features and spectacular lighting effects. IntelliTouch automation systems offer innovative technology and a wide range of wireless and wired control panels that are easy to program with simple menus to enable pool owners to create and change programs without complication. Users can choose the iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch®or the MobileTouch® wireless (900MHz) control panel to complete their pool and spa automation system.
- UltraTemp® and ThermalFlo™ Heat Pump Cooling Support
- SpaCommand Spa-Side Remote control of IntelliFlo® pump
- MagicStream® Laminar support
- IntelliTouch offers advanced control technology to suite individual needs including:
- ScreenLogic User Interfaces – Enables IntelliTouch users to control their pool and spa features using wireless color touch screen devices iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. ScreenLogic systems now have advanced features such as remote monitoring and control over the internet and email alerts for specific events. Other wired interface options are also available to control pool and spa features via a desktop or laptop PC from within the home or on the road.
- Salt Chlorine Feature – Enables IntelliTouch users to control and monitor popular Salt Chlorine Generators including Pentair Water Pool and Spa’s (“Pentair”) IntelliChlor®, Goldline, AutoPilot®, and AutoClear® from the IntelliTouch Indoor Control Panel or MobileTouch®wireless control panel. Users do not have to adjust the salt chlorine generator at the equipment pad.
- Support for IntelliFlo® pumps – IntelliFlo is the intelligent swimming pool pump that is changing all the rules. Adaptable to any application up 230 volts and 160 gallons per minute, you simply program IntelliFlo’s speed to suit the application. IntelliFlo then dials in the perfect power factor. IntelliFlo constantly monitors water flow and electrical current, making sure that the filtration system is operating at peak efficiency. And that means energy savings never before possible – up to 90% over conventional pumps.
- Advanced Color Lighting – Enables users to experience a world of lighting animation when teamed up IntelliBrite® color lights One of the most dramatic innovations is the Swimming Colors feature in which colors appear to swim through the water, pouring into one another.
- Technical Note: Lights must be connected to separate Auxiliary Circuits for Swimming Colors to function.
- IntelliTouch systems offer the flexibility to handle from 5 to 40 circuits that can be used to control any combination of pumps, lights, water features, etc. As an added benefit, user-configurable circuits (Feature Circuits) can also be used to control these combinations of features and more. Feature Circuits even add Macro possibilities where any number of circuits can be combined on a single button. This gives the pool owner the ability to set up “themes” with custom names all with one press of a single button.
- IntelliTouch users can also dim any high voltage incandescent light such as Pentair Amerlite® and SpaBrite® up to eight levels using the IntelliTouch Dimmer Module (P/N 520406). The dimmer module supports multiple lights from 100 watts up to 1,000 watts and installs in a standard relay location. Any number of dimmers (up to 10 maximum) may be used with a maximum combined load of 4,000W in a single Load Center.
- Load Center- Includes built-in sub panel (150 AMPS) breaker base capable of holding up to ten 1 inch breakers. Also includes five 25 AMP 3 HP relays, 120V/240V transformer with secondary side circuit protection. Multiple knockouts for 1/2 inch to 1-1/4 inch conduit are supplied as well as a GFCI receptacle side knock out. The Load Center provides ample space for all high and low voltage wiring needs
- Power Center- Offers a smaller footprint than the Load Center. The Power Center does not include a circuit breaker base. Users should choose this enclosure if they already have existing circuit breakers/sub-lanel for their equipment
ScreenLogic2™ Swimming Pool Automation System
Interface for IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® Automation Systems
ScreenLogic2 Interface allows you to control the key functions of your pool and spa using the IntelliTouch and EasyTouch control systems, using multi-functional controllers such as an in-wall touch screen, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® and PC or Mac™ computers.
- Use Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch to control pool functions from anywhere.
- Remotely manage from a PC or a Mac using the ScreenLogic2 PC or Mac app.
- Easily change, track and monitor histroy of pH and ORP levels when using the new IntelliChem™ chemical control system with IntelliTouch or EasyTouch.
- ScreenLogic2 app now allows full color lighting control for both IntelliBrite LED pool/spa/landscape lights and MagicStream laminars.
- All ScreenLogic2 kits come with a protocol adapter and ScreenLogic2 PC program on CD
IntelliComm® II Interface Swimming Pool Adapter
New IntelliComm II Interface Adapter Allows Compool and Non-Pentair Control Systems to control IntelliFlo and IntelliPro Variable Speed and Flow Pumps
The new IntelliComm® II Interface Adapter provides automatic control of “IntelliFlo” and IntelliFlo® variable speed and flow pumps with Pentair’s Compool® systems as well as Jandy and Hayward automation controllers.
- Easy installation—low voltage protocol adapter works with Compool and other control systems and draws power from the existing RS-485 communication line
- Allows control of four individual speeds or flows controlled by the Automation control system
- Can also be used to further expand the number of IntelliFlo pumps being controlled by EasyTouch® (current limit is 2) and IntelliTouch® (current limit is –?– automation control systems)
- Compact and affordable
WEEKLY POOL MAINTENACE
POOL EQUIPMENT REPAIR SERVICES
SWIMMING POOL EQUIPMENT SALES
SWIMMING POOL RENOVATIONS
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
We have utilized the services of Pool Depot since 2007. We have NEVER had any kind of service issue. They arrive each week at the same time without fail. I never think about the pool or the maintenance of the equipment. Everything just works and if it's big, the call and discuss the problem plus my options and pricing. I highly recommend the services of The Pool Depot!!!!Casey Rowe
I called The Pool Depot to service my mother's pool in Houston. I live 2 hours away so I am not able to personally help my mother as often as I like. The Pool Depot sent an excellent rep over to repair my mother's pool. He was so informative that my mother knew more about the repair after he left. We appreciate your fast response and courteous attitude. Thank you.Ruth Woods